After having received superb applications from regional development & innovation agencies across Europe to join the OaSIS project, the OaSIS team finalized the selection and official onboarding processes together with the European Commission yesterday during the consortium meeting taking place in Cracow, Poland, December 11- 12 2018.
We are very happy to welcome nine new members to the OaSIS project family as 3rd Parties:
- BEBKA, Turkey
- Dieter Meyer Consulting GmbH, Germany
- East Marmara Development Agency, Turkey
- Instituto Aragonés de Fomento, Spain
- Middle Black Sea Development Agency, Turkey
- Municipality of Gabrovo, Bulgaria
- SI-MO-RA d.o.o., Croatia
- Struttura Valle d’Aosta S.r.l., Italy
- The Investment and Business Development Agency CzechInvest, Czech Republic
All entities shared their expertise and databases with the OaSIS team during the last couple of months and now the analytical phase of the project got kicked-off.
The next big event coming up June 13th 2019 in Brussels will be the OaSIS workshop, where all the collaboration partners will get the chance to meet each other. Save the date – we already look forward to meeting you there! More updates soon, but meanwhile: happy holidays and all the best wishes from OaSIS for the new year ahead!